GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 - 14 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR)
In accordance with the aforementioned regulation, your personal data will be processed in a professional, lawful and transparent manner, and in such a way as to safeguard your privacy and your rights.
Luminal Agency Limited, with registered office in Unit 802, 8/F, Laws Commercial Plaza, 788 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong, in its capacity as Data Controller, would like to inform you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of GDPR 2016/679, that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1. SCOPE OF PROCESSING
The Data Controller will process the personal identification data (specifically, name, surname, e-mail, mobile phone number - hereinafter, "personal data" or "data") communicated thereto.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract (letter a.), the user's consent (letters b. and c.) and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (letters d. and e.)
- for the management of the contract and pre-contractual communications between the user and the Data Controller;
- to allow for the sending of newsletters, promotional and/or commercial communications, communications regarding the organisation of events and for the promotion of further Services destined for the user;
- to allow the Data Controller to promote its business on the chosen corporate communication channels (social media, website, flyers, brochures...);
- to fulfil the obligations required by Law, regulations, EU legislation or orders from the Data Protection Authority;
-to exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defence in court.
3. PROCESSING METHODS
Your personal data will be processed by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data will be processed in both hardcopy format and by electronic and/or automated means.
4. ACCESS TO DATA
The data may be made accessible, for the purposes set out in point 2 above, to employees and collaborators of Luminal Agency Limited, in their capacity as appointees and/or system administrators.
5. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to the Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller. Please also note that the data collected will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
Personal data will be managed and stored on cloud servers of the Data Controller and/or Data Processor.
The data will be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller will be entitled to move the location of the server if necessary. In this case, the Data Controller ensures forthwith that the data will be transferred in accordance with the legal provisions.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA. DATA PROFILING
Your personal data, and in particular photographs of you, may be subject to disclosure. Your personal data will be subject to profiling.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Regulation gives the subjects whose personal data are processed specific rights, including the right:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and to obtain access to the same (art. 15 of the Regulation);
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data (art. 16 of the Regulation);
- to obtain the deletion of any personal data concerning him or her, in accordance with the right to be forgotten (art. 17 of the Regulation);
- to restrictions on processing by the Data Controller (art. 18 of the Regulation);
- to obtain his or her personal data in a structured, readable, and comprehensible format, as well as to the transmission of said data to another data controller without hindrance (art. 20 of the Regulations);
- to oppose the processing of his or her personal data (art. 21 of the Regulation).
You may withdraw the consent given to the Data Controller at any time; this will have no bearing on the processing carried out by the Data Controller before said withdrawal.
9. MEANS OF EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to the Data Controller, to the postal address of the registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
11. DURATION OF PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation, subject to your explicit, freely given consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes referred to in point 2 above at the bottom of this information notice, your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, or in accordance with the deadlines required by law. Obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is verified periodically.
12. RIGHT TO APPEAL TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority at any time if you consider that the your data are being processed in an unorthodox manner; you may, alternatively, contact the supervisory authority of your country of residence, or the country where the data subject works, or where the breach has occurred.
13. DATA CONTROLLERS, MANAGERS AND PROCESSORS
The Data Controller is Luminal Agency Limited. The updated list of data managers and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.